How to Make Money From Home Without Paid Advertising



 Everyone needs to advertise their business. Learning how to make money from home without paid advertising can be of great benefit to you. It can also be very simple. VERY SIMPLE.

There are so many ways to market your business without spending money. However, not all of these techniques should be created equally. The fact is, there are very few free adverting methods that work well. So what method does work well?

Article marketing is the best free adverting method. You can drive thousands of visitors to your website or product with articles. And the more articles you write, the better your chances are of getting qualified prospects to purchase your products. It's really that simple. So what's a good approach to using article marketing to replace paid advertising?

Write every single day. As soon as you wake up in the morning, you should write an article. This is always at the top of my list. You see, an article does so much good for your business. An article will get people to your website to buy your products. An article will build trust and credibility. Articles do so much for your business. Here's a strategy that you can implement for the next 30 days:

Write 5-10 articles for the next 30 days. This might seem like a lot of work. However, it only takes about 15 minutes to write a good article. If you can practice writing every day, your writing speed will increase over time. When you get faster at writing, you can REALLY start to drive visitors to your website. I'll have days where I write 20 articles. This will usually take me 5 hours to do. But it's worth it. Let me give you an example of how powerful this can be.

Each article I write will generate about 15 visitors over a certain period of time. Since I'm building a mailing list, I get about 3 subscribers per article written. So let's say that I write 300 articles in a month. That would be 4,500 visitors to my website and about 900 people on my mailing list. Not too bad, huh? And since I have a product funnel that promotes a $25, $100, $500 and $997 product, I make good money. I mean GOOD money. Do you want to do the same? Do you think you could write 5 articles per day? But here's the thing. If you don't have a proper marketing funnel in place, you can't make money. Promote the right products in a follow-up series and you'll be amazed at what you can do online.

Want to start your dream business for $1 buck?

If so, watch my free video here and I'll show you the best online business you can start this year. I'll also give you all my marketing materials and sales funnels for you to jumpstart your business fast and finally see profitable results online.:-)

Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Chris_Campbell_Jones/1409455



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7292583

Comments